Tokyo may possess some of the world’s finest local delicacies but there’s also plenty of room for international restaurants to compete. Naturally there are dozens and dozens of Chinese, Italian, Indian and French restaurants serving up food which is famous all around the world but if you dig around a bit then you can find that many nations are represented. All continents are covered with at least 80 different countries featured but for some of them, there is (to the best of my knowledge!) just one of its kind but please let me know if otherwise! Here then, in no particular order, are the details for some of them……
1. Belarus @ Minsk No Daidokoro, 1-4-2 Azabudai, Minato-ku.
2. Bhutan @ Gatemo Tabum, 1-22-5 Uehara, Shibuya-ku.
3. Chile @ La Casa De Eduardo, 4-1-8 Nakano, Chuo-ku.
4. Croatia @ Dobro, 2-6-14 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku.
5. Dominica @ The Santo Domingo, 7-12-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku.
6. Jordan @ Tsuki No Sabaku, 1-26-5 Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku.
7. Micronesia @ SilverBack Shokudo, 2-25-5 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku.
8. Papua New Guinea @ Cafe Niugini, 1203 Oyanagicho, Ome.
9. Trinidad & Tobago @ Ariapita Food Delight, 2-11-14 Shibuya-ku.
10. Togo @ Eko Lolonyon, 2-17-72 Akasaka, Minato-ku.
Bonus: Yemen @ Mocha Coffee, 25-1 Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku.