For all its good points, Tokyo ain’t half one ugly looking city with buildings pretty much erected (and pulled down) willy nilly without any thought to the environment around it. However, amid all the chaos of such a concrete jungle there are a fair few examples of modern architecture which I am ever keen to photograph. Now, I am certainly no expert on such a topic but have enjoyed going around capturing the interesting and weird designs of some of these buildings. Here, in no particular order, is the next volume of interesting looking Japanese buildings including the addresses:
1. University of Tokyo Hongo Campus, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku.
2. Jinbocho Theater, 1-23 Kanda Jinbocho, Chiyoda-ku.
3. La Porta Izumi, 1-4-8 Izumi, Suginami-ku.
4. Sunwell Gallery, 3-55-18 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku.
5. Roob 5, 2-11-8 Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku.
6. Za Koenji, 2-1-2 Koenjikita, Suginami-ku.
7. Natural Ellipse, 7-1 Murayamacho, Shibuya-ku.
8. Louis Vuitton Ginza, 7-6-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku.
9. Dorado Waseda, 517 Dorado Waseda 103, Wasedatsurumakicho, Shinjuku-ku.
10. Yasuyo Hall, 3-37-11 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku.
Bonus: Nanagō-Dōri Park Toilets, 2-53-5 Hatagaya, Shinjuku-ku.
Click on the following links to see previous Tokyo Modern Architecture posts…