Despite not eating so many meals whilst on my Euro trip back in August I came back feeling and looking bigger. Must have been all that snacking on pizza over the two weeks!
Inevitably putting on weight comes with age and I was getting dangerously close to the 70kg mark which I have never crossed and thankfully that will not happen just yet. Feels far better to be closer to 65kg than 70kg!
I’m certainly not one to push ridiculously hard to lose weight but with a few lifestyle changes I have managed to shed a few pounds. They have included:
1. Drinking far less Coke and a lot more water, green tea and miso soup.
2. More exercise. 15o press-ups every day (5 x 30) plus an extra 60 minute run a week.
3. Less snacking. More sliced raw carrots as a substitute.
4. Making salad for my lunch and pasta for my dinner two or three times a week.
5. Extra cycling, most definitely helped by recent cycling aventures.
6. Less alcohol, particularly beer. Wine has replaced beer when my gf comes round to drink.